Hibiscus flowers are such a vibrant, gorgeous, ruby colour and are incredibly high in antioxidants, even higher than matcha and green tea! Their high antioxidant content helps to protect your skin from free radical and UV damage and offers great anti-aging benefits. Hibiscus contains naturally occurring acids that help to purify the skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover. These beautiful flowers are rich in Vitamin C, an antioxidant that plays a role in collagen synthesis, which supports firmer skin.
This mask is great for:
*all skin types
*uneven skin tone
*dark spots or acne scars
*deep cleanse of your skin
- 1 1/2 tsp. of Hibiscus Powder
- 2 1/2 tsp. Kaolin (White) Clay
- 4 tsp. Rose Hydrosol
- 13 drops of Rosehip Seed Oil
- Small glass bowl
- Wooden or plastic spoon (it’s ideal to avoid metal when mixing clay with liquid)
- Makeup brush (to apply mask, I personally love using my hands)
- Mix Kaolin Clay with Hibiscus Powder in a small bowl.
- Add Rose Hydrosol & Rosehip Seed Oil to powders & mix thoroughly to create a paste.
- Apply to cleansed, damp skin with a makeup brush or your hands & leave on for 10-15mins. before the mask dries.
- Rinse mask off with warm water or face towel. Avoid using light coloured towels;)
- Mist face with Rose Hydrosol as a toner.
- Apply a moisturizer such as our beautiful “Luminous Face Cream”.
And Voila!…. Pampered, glowing skin!
*Optional: Can use your choice of hydrosol – Rose, Neroli, Helichrysum, Lavender, Sandalwood, Witch Hazel, etc.