Help to detox the skin by nourishing it with a herbal moisturizer. Skin-friendly Ayurvedic herbs such as turmeric, brahmi, amla and triphala applied once a week can be extremely beneficial. Treat yourself to this face mask blended with some yogurt, honey, oatmeal or hydrosol.
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon organic neem leaf powder
- ½ teaspoon of organic triphala powder
- ½ teaspoon of organic spearmint leaf powdered (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of organic amla powder
- Organic rose hydrosol, organic witch hazel hydrosol, or organic peppermint hydrosol
- Mix powders and peppermint leaf together in small bowl.
- Add enough hydrosol to form a soft muddy paste.
- Apply to face (avoid eyes and areas of sensitivity).
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to begin removing mask.
- Rub face gently with a washcloth or bare hands to exfoliate skin and remove mask.
- Rinse face several times to remove remaining particles.