This detoxing sugar scrub with leave your skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated
- 35 grams of coconut oil
- 60 grams of brown unrefined sugar
- 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Ginger Essential Oil
- When coconut oil is soft add the sugar and mix.
- Add essential oils and mix well.
- Step into your shower and apply a handful of the mixture to your mitt or face cloth.
- In a circular motion, massage into the body, arm, legs and feet massaging towards your heart and pay attention to the bottoms of your feet.
- Don’t press too hard as it is already exfoliating your skin.
- Keep on your skin for 3 or 4 minutes so the oils have a chance to be absorbed by your pores.
- Rinse off the scrub well and towel dry.
Enjoy your cleansing scrub!