Anti-Bacterial home spray
Want to make a simple clean antibacterial spray to use on household surfaces? All you need is the following:
- Distilled white vinegar (can be substituted with vodka or witch hazel)
- Eucalyptus essential oil – 5 drops
- Lemon essential oil – 3 drops ( or you can use 6-7 drops of our eucalyptus lemon essential oil )
- Thyme essential oil – 4 drops
- Lavender essential oil – 5 drops
Use a 2-4 oz clear glass spray bottle and fill with 1 part distilled white vinegar and 2 parts water. Add the essential oils, close, and shake well. Spray on surfaces that are frequently touched to kill bacteria and enjoy the clean smell.