Discover how hydrosols are more than a skin product. These versatile light floral waters have a variety of applications, even though most commonly used on the skin. In addition to a skin care ingredient, room and linen refresher or a face / body mist, Did you know hydrosol can be used in a variety of food products.
From adding a light essence to baking, to mixing in with beverages, hydrosols are one our overachieving products.
Our Citrusy Orange Blossom Lemonade is just one of these perfect ways to use a hydrosol
- 5 cups Water
- 1¼ cups Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1¼ cups Sugar or Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Gaia Garden Orange Blossom Hydrosol
- Squeeze lemons until you can fill 1 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- Add Water.
- Stir in Sugar, Honey or Agave to Sweeten (adjAdd Orange Water
- Garnish with Lemon Slices or Mint Leaves