happiGut™ – 100% Natural Whole Plant Digestive Fibre

(1 customer review)


SKU: 873609

happiGut™ is a nutrient-dense prebiotic digestive food fibre for gut health management and microbiome support containing active phytonutrients and antioxidants.

Ingredients: 100% Sugarcane (sucrose reduced).

  • Contains NO artificial colours, or flavours,
  • No preservatives or chemical stimulants.
  • happiGut is a high nutrient dietary fibre.
  • Diets high in fibre have been shown to improve general well-being, digestive health and to alleviate bowel discomfort.
  • happiGut™ is made with 100% natural sugarcane, however, the proprietary manufacturing method removes 95% of the sugar.
  • No chemicals used in its extraction or production.

How to use:

Liquid application: Mix in water or your favourite smoothies, protein shakes, milk and flavoured mixes.

Baking: Follow your recipe – for every 1 cup of flour, add 1 tablespoon of happiGut™ (may need to add a little more liquid). Try in cakes, biscuits, bread, pancakes.

Other applications based on user’s taste/preference: Icing, soups, dips, meatballs, homemade sausage rolls, cheesecake base, mashed potato/pumpkin, gravy, quiche, scrambled eggs, bliss balls, protein balls and energy bites.

Cautions & contraindications:

If you have a history of sensitive gut health, we encourage you to start with the Sensitive Gut recommendation, then increase the amount slowly over 28 days.

This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or illness. Please consult your healthcare provider prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition. Individual results may vary.

1 review for happiGut™ – 100% Natural Whole Plant Digestive Fibre

  1. Janine Edwards

    Hi, my name is Janine I am one of the developers of Kfibre. I just wanted to share a few important facts about Kfibre.

    Kfibre is 100% Sugarcane Fibre (95% Sucrose removed) which has a composition of < 87% insoluble fibre. The other 13% is natural waxes, minerals, vitamins, plants sterols etc. We remove the sucrose via a chemical-free process.

    We add no colours, flavours, chemical stimulants or flow agents.
    1 serve of Kfibre contains as much fibre benefits as one to two servings of Fruit or Vegetable but without the sugar content.
    As a non-gelling product, Kfibre will not interfere with Medications or Nutrition absorption.

    So what can Kfibre do?
    Support your Microbiome
    Normalise your Digestion
    Relief from Dietary Constipation
    Dietary Indigestion & Heartburn
    Weight Management & Appetite Control
    Dietary assistance for IBS, IBD, & Coeliac

    My best tips for using Kfibre is to start low in serving size and build up (over weeks)….and have fun adding into everyday meals and drinks. Great for the family but little ones must be on "full solids".

    The above is a small amount of information about Kfibre, but if you would like to know more, or read about our research please visit our webpage (link above)
    And I would like to thank the team at Gaia Gardens for their interest in our little product.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.